Sunday, January 10, 2016

January 10, 2015 busy weekends, busy schedule.

Adrienne has to shop for clothes in the afternoon. It is time for me to do more bottling. It is a carboy of Viongier this time that required my time and effort. This time it went a little bit faster than the day before. I have to do all this wine work before we go on holidays at the end of the month.

The Viongier wine is very fruit forward and is acidic as Jean had predicted. That is why I volunteered to buy this from the S.O.B. club wine. They had this extra carboy.

Fiction
This is on my to do list but it will be much more difficult than relating past events. I was to ask A. about random topics or random quotes or random anything to present a possible course of writing. I will see.

This last summer in Picton, Ontario. At the Cheese Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment